If your Portland, Oregon house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your Portland house fast for any reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then you should consider finding someone to buy your Portland Oregon house fast for cash.
Doing this will not only help keep your credit rating but should also put some money in your pocket. Your credit score is an important aspect of your financial life. If you can sell fast then you have a better chance of saving it. And you’ll be able to use the extra cash in other ways. However, to sell your house fast for cash you need to understand the prevailing market conditions. Find out what factors are likely to influence the value of your home before selling it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy my Portland Oregon house fast for cash: The Plan
First you need a game plan in order to sell your Portland house fast to someone with a “buy my Portland Oregon house fast for cash” mentality. Your real estate agent should help you with this. If you’re in foreclosure be sure to inform your lender as you contact an agent. This may help you set up a short sale.
The realtor should be well informed regarding properties in your area. They should have the latest report on property values in order to help you quote the right price for your house. Also, the agent’s experience will help you determine what needs to be done in order to sell your house.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is the most important decision you need to make because it dictates what options you really have. If you have plenty of time then more options are open to you. If you have less time you have fewer options. But that doesn’t mean you don’t have great options.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even faster), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. You’ll have to try selling the house yourself (if you know how to) or selling your house to a local professional house buyer like AppleTree Group LLC. Call us at (971) 246-7954 and we can make you a fast-fair, all-cash offer on your Portland area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Portland house for?
Note that the section heading above says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail, and you need to sell your house fast, then you probably can’t use a realtor. And you are not going to get the full retail price. If you can’t afford to list it with an agent because of the commission cost then you’ll have to sell it yourself or use a professional investor like AppleTree Group LLC. Determine what you need to get out of the sale of your house. That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
On the flip side, if you need full-retail value, and can wait for a buyer to come along able to pay your price, then list with an agent. If you can’t wait consider talking to us for a fast, fair cash offer. We can usually make an offer in less than 48 hours and close in as little as 10 days if necessary.
3. Review your options and take action!
The basic questions you need to ask are:
- How fast do you NEED to sell, and
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale.
Below is a quick guide to help you decide which option works best for you:
- Real Estate Agent: You can wait 3-6 months to sell, and can afford the 3-6% commissions on the sale. In this case an agent will likely get you the highest price for your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Portland house in as little as 10 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer is what you’ll get. You don’t have to “get the house ready for sale,” no strangers walking through the house, you don’t even have to clean. If you value your time, and a quick sale is more important than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now, then call us today at (971) 246-7954, or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself. Keep in mind that, as with selling through an agent, you’ll still have to pay insurance, taxes and utilities while you wait for a buyer. You’ll have to make repairs and keep the place clean for showings to get the best price. Finally, realize that negotiating real estate deals may not be one of your strengths. If you don’t do it often then consider another option.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater,” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure, you need to talk to your bank. Maybe they have mortgage relief programs or you can qualify for a short sale. The only way to find find out is to ask. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden. Our team includes an Oregon licensed realtor who can help you through the short sale process if you need it.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Portland Oregon house fast. Give us a call at (971) 246-7954 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair, all-cash offer.
You may be thinking “buy my Portland Oregon house fast for cash,” can it really be that simple? Yes it can be. Regardless of your reasons for selling, AppleTree Group LLC can help you decide your best strategy.
Fruit from the AppleTree.